1. Cecilia Emcee: She can sing very well. Wedding Emcee, Dai Kum Jie. Languages: Mandarin, Cantonese, English, Malay. From RM1850. Packages Details
Cecilia Wedding Emcee
2. Emcee Arasan – Excellent spoken English, Tamil. games during wedding, made everyone laugh. Hilarious.
3. Bernice Leong: Wedding Emcee, wedding chaperon, from RM750. Fluent spoken English.
4. Desmond Ting – Extremely funny, from RM3000 | Hilarious, spontaneous and a great entertainer. Great in engaging the audience. Chinese/Cantonese great, English is alright.
5. Ethan Kong – Interactive speaker
6. Oliver Kwan – very fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin. Experienced in big weddings. Extremely professional.
7. Azman Zakaria – very composed emcee. Malay Wedding Emcee.
8. Jerry Wong Emcee
9. MC Jo | Sweet, simple and straight to the point. Jocelyn is also a dai kum jie (Chinese wedding chaperon / tea ceremony)
10. MC Cool Charles | Charles Jeganath – Professional articulation with nice intonation. Fluent in English.